EMAX Skyline32 Mini flight Controller (Acro V1.1)
The skyline32 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
- Cleanflight & Baseflight supported. (SKYLINE32 is loaded with Baseflight-Configurator)
- Unique wire-to-board connectors, wiring easier!
- Thin and light design, reducing overall weight saving mounting space!
- With compass sensor, no deviation!
- Adapting high quality electronic components & high precision SMT.
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3V / 72MHZ.
- With gyro, compass, extended reservation position for accelerometer, barometer.
- Manual mode, Angle mode, Horizon mode, heading hold mode, head-free mode, Altitude hold mode (this mode is available in advanced version)
- Support Quad-,Tri-,Hex- ,various multirotors.
- Flexible RC input: standard, CPPM (PPM SUM)
- Micro-USB: Flashing firmware & adjusting parameter
- Parameters adjustment interface: Baseflight-Configuration.
- GPS position hold / “Go home” function(GPS Optional).
Dimension: 30mm x 16 mm x 7.5 mm
Weight: 1.3 g (W/O wires)
1x SKYLINE32 mini
2x RC breakout cable
Note: SKYLINE32 hardware is compatible with NAZE32 firmware, including cleanflight, baseflight. Below are the links to the source codes:
SKYLINE32 is loaded with baseflight and Baseflight-Configurator GUI. This manual is a baseflight Setup Tuning Guide for SKYLINE32.
If you are using cleanflight firmware, please refer to the below link to download and install cleanflight Configurator:
Note: with firmware and configuration based on “MultiWii” software, the processor used is not Atmel AVR, and can not be compiled via Arduino or other AVR tools.