★Arkbird Autopilot System w-OSD (GPS-Altitude Hold-Auto-Level)
ARKBIRD is designed for fixed wing and with OSD, auto-stabilizing and Autopilot (auto return) functions to ease flying.
- Height acquisition through barometer, reliable design; on-board voltage regulation chip, “ESC+ voltage regulation” dual voltage design.
- Inertial measurement unit, suitable for any kinds of weather environment.
- Suitable for small-space model, support delta wing.
- Easy to adjust, which saves much time for adjustment and applicable for most models. Intelligent PID control.
- One button auto-leveling, one button auto-go-home, go-home once radio turn off.
- Auto-go-home even the signal of GPS is poor.
- Gyro normal balance and 3D balance.
- One button hovering mode.
- Straight constant-height flight.
- Turning to auto-go-home while flying over the rectangle area specified.
Arkbird Autopilot controller
- Dimensions: 50x38x14mm
- Weight: 26.5g
Gstar R-15E GPS module
- Dimensions: 44x34x12mm
- Weight: 19g
- Arkbird OSD with heat shrink tube x 1
- Current/voltage sensor with cable and with heat shrink tube x 1
- GPS antenna with wire x 1
- 30cm male-male servo extension x 1
- 15cm male-male 3pin extension x 6
Notice and install tips:
- As AIRBIRD has no reverse polarity protection, any incorrect wiring will damage the product, please pay attention while installation.
- Please note that ARKBIRD shall be leveling during installation including pitch and roll. You may adjust through observation of OSD artificial horizon.
- MUST keep the transmitter setting as default, especially end-point, travel range, and sub-trim. Any problem, please adjust the control link of plane.
- Please be reminded that test without wind.