EMAX Nano Series ESC 6A BLHELI Oneshot 125 1-2s 7g For multicopters Fpv racing
EMAX Nano Series ESCs are developed for racing multicopters, based on BLHeli firmware and support OneShot125. They are compatible with Skyline32, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and other mainstream Flight Controllers. They use authentic electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability.
- Support Oneshot125, active braking (damped light) (20A), with quick throttle response
- Smaller and lighter than most of multirotor ESCs
- Compatible with Skyline32, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and other mainstream Flight Controllers
- Opto designed , with twisted pair wire for throttle signal line, strong anti-jamming capability
- Support SimonK and BLHeli
- Use authentic electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Based on BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
- Special designed for multirotors, and compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
- Multiple protection features including Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- All parameters can be programmed via using a program card or a transmitter, including default settings.